[skip to main content]

Licensing for Road Legals

All vehicles must comply with the requirements of the road traffic act of 1988 in terms of road tax, insurance and MOT. The rider needs to hold a full valid UK car driving licence.

To ride a quad bike on the road, the vehicle must have road legal tyres, lights, horn, speedometer, road mirrors etc and be registered with the DVLA. For more information, feel free to contact us on 01280 817350.

We also recommend wearing a helmet.

>Click Here to view the DVLA website.